Interested in joining our community of satisfied parents? Register today
- Sun, Oct 30105 Consumers Drive, Unit 2, Whitby, ON L1N 1C4Oct 30, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.105 Consumers Drive, Unit 2, Whitby, ON L1N 1C4Learn how to care for a baby prenatally. This class covers not only the basics - feeding, bathing, and changing diapers. You will also learn that most babies will stare at your face by one month, follow an object with their eyes by two months, and communicate with us all the time using baby cues.
- Sat, Nov 05Virtual online
- Sun, Nov 13105 Consumers Drive, Unit 2, Whitby, ON, L1N 1C4
- Sun, Jan 15105 Consumers Drive, Unit 2, Whitby, ON, L1N 1C4
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- $95 for one hourvirtual online$95 for one hourvirtual onlineWhether you have questions about infant feeding, routines, sleeping, baby care or developmental milestones, our New Parent Educators have a wide range of experience to answer your specific questions. We will not be providing medical advice but can tailor your needs to meet your parenting concerns.
- $300 for two peoplevirtual online$300 for two peoplevirtual onlineLooking after a baby is more than just feeding, bathing, and changing diapers. Did you know that your baby can follow an object with their eyes by one month, and stare at your face by two months? They communicate with you all the time using different body language.